Computer Repair Services Leixlip
What We Do
Desktop and Laptop Repairs
With a fully equipped workshop, we offer a professional laptop, desktop and server repair service. Although we see devices come in and out of our workshop on a daily basis, we know that it’s frustrating when one breaks down and you need a fast turnaround with a high level of service.
If required, we can back up any data to ensure it is safe before carrying out any evaluation of the work needed. Once this has been completed an assessment of your machine can be carried out and a price given for any repairs.
Given the high cost of some components, we appreciate you may not wish to have your device repaired if that repair proves uneconomical. If you decide not to go ahead once you have the estimate, you will only be asked to pay an assessment charge in line with the labour charge as outlined on our ‘current prices’ section of this website. We hope you will agree that this is fair and reasonable.
Common repairs carried out are:
- New Screens
- DC Socket Changes (Power Connector)
- Replacement Hard Drives
- SSD (Solid State Drive) Upgrades
- Data Retrieval
- New Motherboards / Motherboard Component Level Repair
- New Keyboards
- Windows Upgrades & Re-installation
- Insurance Assessments
- Wifi Problems
- Do you have wifi dead zones in your house? Our wifi solutions will paint your entire home in wifi so you can enjoy the internet wherever you are.
PC Virus removal
Is your computer acting strangely? If you suspect a virus on your Windows computer, stop right away to prevent further damage and call us to remove it. We’ll also ensure you are protected going forward.
It’s always a good rule of thumb that you should never let a PC virus fester. It will only get worse and at its worst could corrupt your files and prevent your PC from starting up. We are real pros at getting rid of Windows viruses here in Leixlip Computers
We rarely ever have to reinstall your Windows operating system since we are usually able to directly remove PC viruses. And it’s no fun when you have to start out from scratch again with your computer. Your files will be safe and you’ll be able to work on your computer as you did before.
Virus Scanning & Removal
Virus scanning and removal ensures that your antivirus software is fully updated, properly configured and monitored to make sure that viruses never affect your computer systems and networks.
A computer virus:
- is a self-replicating software/program containing codes that explicitly copy themselves and infect and damage your software programs.
- Does this by modifying your software or its environment so that a call for an infected program/software also calls for a copy of the virus.
- Scan for viruses and detect and remove any intrusion or unwanted programs from your computer.
- Remove spyware, pop-ups and adware
- Recommending and installing appropriate anti-viral programs from vendors such as Bullgard
- Provide a scheduled scanning program for your business will help ensure that viruses never reach your computer and networks.
- Carrying out a system tune-up
Data Recovery and Backup Plan
Your Windows laptop will not last forever. That’s because there is a hard drive along with other parts that have shelf lives to them. The hard drive itself contains many moving parts that is expected to fail over time due to overheating, physical impact, dust, debris, or otherwise. If you don’t have a file back up, we will still be able to recover your files
We recover files from the following PC issues:
- Blue screen of death
- No power
- Laptop spill
- Clicking laptop
- Windows start-up issue
- Overheating / Shutting off
- Freezing / Slow Windows
PC and laptop data recovery service – How does the process work?
- Your laptop isn’t working and you need to recover your files. Take a breath, take another one, and repeat three more times.
- Bring your laptop or laptop hard drive to us for a free diagnostic. We’ll let you know if it is recoverable, the cost, and turn-around time.
- What’s the cost? Generally, easier PC laptop recovery jobs are €85 – €250 while harder jobs are more. It is a case by case basis so we’ll give you the exact flat fee cost according to the severity of your hard drive status.
- Based on the diagnostic, it’s up to you to decide if you want to proceed.
- The data recovery process may take anywhere from 1 day for non-physical hard drive issues to 5-10 days for hardware, lab recovery jobs. We will give you more of a definitive time frame after assessing your laptop hard drive.
- You will pay only for a successful recovery. If we cannot recover anything, you don’t pay a penny. If the recovery is a partial one, then we will prorate it for you. If your required files are not recoverable, there will be no charge if you don’t want the other files.
Need Quality Computer Repairs in Kildare
CONTACT LEIXLIP COMPUTER REPAIRS
Thank you for visiting Leixlip Computers website. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you. If you need more information regarding our services, please contact us today at 086-8106213. We’ll be glad to answer all of your questions.
Copyright © 2020 Leixlip Computers Leixlip. All Rights Reserved.
|MON - FRI||9AM - 6PM|
|SAT||10AM - 5PM|